Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here is a photo of my bedside table.  No arrangement or cleaning.  Bedisde table raw.

As you can see my bed is not made.  Why make it when I am going to mess it right up again. The sheets are clean.  That is what matters.  The book is a school leftover that I did not want sell on Amazon.  The class was accelerated and left a lot of stories, plays and poems unread.  I am reading through them.  The bottom middle is an electric blanket controller.  I had to get rid of my favorite down comforter.  I cannot tolerate the down anymore, sneezy all night long.  Boo Hoo. The lotion is this really great, minty foot cream with tea tree oil.  I rub it into my feet at night.  It feels so good.  The black thing below and right of it is my sleeping mask.  I used to use it when I worked nights.  Below and to the right of that is a little piece of Hershey's chocolate with almonds. Chocolate needs no explanation.  The white thing next to my phone is a never used in a toilet toilet bowl brush.  A patient of mine had one with her in the hospital.  She told me they are the best back scratchers around.  She was right.  National Enquirer on top of the books.  OJ was beaten in prison.  I wonder if he got even a little idea of how his dead wife felt when he beat her?

So tell me, what's on your beside table?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Spoonful-thanks for visiting and nice to see/hear from you again. Bedside table-that is a great subject. On mine there is a pair of glasses I should be wearing. There is an aluminum canteen of water. There are five books, a cell phone, a card with a dog on it. The kind with a little face and big ears that begins with Chi and I don't know how to spell. There are a couple pairs of earrings. A pad f paper. a pen. I wish there was a piece of hersheys chocolate. With almonds or without, I'm not fussy. I make my bed every morning, but my sheets are not always clean. Sigh. Oprah once reported that she likes her sheets changed about every other day. Yeah, me too, Oprah. I'd love that. But I love Oprah, I do. I'm just a little jealous of the whole sheet situation.